About Me

My photo
St. Johns, Florida, United States
You have to know me to love me. I am an Alaskan Native (Aleut) from Bristol Bay, Alaska where I grew up commercial fishing for salmon. I have three amazing children who I would give my life for, no questions asked. Joe is my husband ~ wouldn't trade him for anything! We belong to a furry little dog named Buster, he loves me the most because I give him treats (chips) and snuggle with him when no one else is looking.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 21

Student 2.0 Tools ~ Checked out all the linked sites. They are all great and depending on user's level I think they would be helpful to all students, especially those with time management issues. In the public library I think if we provided a link to these sites they would be utilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

States I've been to...

The states that I've actually visited are in blue. My goal is to visit all 50 states before my expiration date!