About Me

My photo
St. Johns, Florida, United States
You have to know me to love me. I am an Alaskan Native (Aleut) from Bristol Bay, Alaska where I grew up commercial fishing for salmon. I have three amazing children who I would give my life for, no questions asked. Joe is my husband ~ wouldn't trade him for anything! We belong to a furry little dog named Buster, he loves me the most because I give him treats (chips) and snuggle with him when no one else is looking.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thing 14

Online Productivity Tools ~ I'm still astounded at how many things I'm coming across that are helping to make my home life a little more organized. Now work is another story...you have to have the time to use these tools & being in a busy library there is never enough time, there's always something keeping me busy. I've always thought that I've been very organized, I guess I could learn how to streamline a bit more. I've had my Yahoo page since it's inception and have been using it over the years but lately I've been steering more towards iGoogle. I think as I was browsing through iGoogle one day I saw that I can actually merge my calendars, just have to sit down and actually do it. :) I pretty much looked through all the other tools and found that life is complicated enough so I'll stick to the ones I'm already using. I thought that Remember The Milk would be a fun way to organize lists but I'd have to use a good chunk of time to sit and do so I've ruled that out. One of the best things I did like about it though was that I can have the list sent to my cell phone. Now only if it could actually do the chores for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

States I've been to...

The states that I've actually visited are in blue. My goal is to visit all 50 states before my expiration date!